Autumn semester 2020
Vaganova Ballet Academy accepts applications for the following Teacher-retraining courses of the Autumn Semester 2020:
October 1 - 30, 2020 Junior classes
November 5 - December5, 2020 Middle classes, variations
Number of participants is limited to 5 teachers in one Course.
Teacher-retraining Course includes:
- Visual practice and classes observation - daily
- Presence at lectures on Methods of classical dance teaching (2 - 3 lectures a week in Russian language, translation available at additional cost)
- Consulting with pedagogues of Vaganova Ballet Academy (2 - 3 academic hours weekly) or practical course
- Presence at rehearsals of Vaganova Ballet Academy repertoire
- Visual practice at Character dance, History dance and Pas-de-deux lessons
- Testing in the end of the Course
Upon fulfillment of the Course Vaganova Ballet Academy Certificate (Re-training Course) will be provided.
Tuition fee is 2300 (two thousand three hundred) euros for 1 month (accommodations in twin room).
Included in the fee:
- daily program of Teacher retraining Course,
- accommodations in Vaganova Academy dormitories (twin accommodation),
- daily lunches in Vaganova Academy cafeteria,
- visa invitation.
Single accommodation is available at extra fee of 200 euros per month.
Not included in the fee: visa expenses, transfers, transportation, health insurance, medical costs
All tuition is in Russian language. We recommend that you take classes of Russian language prior to joining the Teacher-retraining Course at Vaganova Ballet Academy.
We can also provide preliminary training in Russian language and testing your language skills (via Skype).
Vaganova Ballet Academy can reject an application for registration for any candidate without giving reasons.
Prior to signing Agreement with the candidate Vaganova Ballet Academy can alter the dates for the Course without giving reasons.
For more information, Teacher – retraining programs, photographs of dormitories, please contact:
Olga Abramova: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anastasia Breit: email@example.com