Spring semester 2023
Vaganova Ballet Academy accepts applications for the following Teacher-retraining courses of the Spring Semester 2023:
January, 30 – February, 25, 2023. Junior classes
March, 1 - 28, 2023. Middle classes
Number of participants is not less than 3 and not more than 6 teachers in one Course.
Teacher-retraining Course includes:
- Visual practice and classes observation - daily
- Presence at lectures on Methods of classical dance teaching (6 lectures a week in Russian language, translation available at additional cost)
- Consulting with pedagogues of Vaganova Ballet Academy (2 - 3 academic hours weekly) or practical course
- Presence at rehearsals of Vaganova Ballet Academy repertoire
- Visual practice at Character dance, History dance and Pas-de-deux lessons
- Testing in the end of the Course
Upon fulfillment of the Course Vaganova Ballet Academy Certificate (Re-training Course) will be provided.
Tuition fee is 2500 (two thousand five hundred) USD for 1 month (accommodations in twin room).
Included in the fee:
- daily program of Teacher retraining Course,
- accommodations in Vaganova Academy dormitories (twin accommodation),
- daily lunches in Vaganova Academy cafeteria,
- visa invitation.
Single accommodation is available at extra fee of 275 USD per month.
Not included in the fee: visa expenses, transfers, transportation, health insurance, medical costs.
All tuition is in Russian language. We recommend that you take classes of Russian language prior to joining the Teacher-retraining Course at Vaganova Ballet Academy.
Vaganova Ballet Academy can reject an application for registration for any candidate without giving reasons.
Prior to signing Agreement with the candidate Vaganova Ballet Academy can alter the dates for the Course without giving reasons.
For more information please contact:
Yulia Telepina: email@example.com